Monday, August 01, 2005

Time to Chill Out!!!

Why stress out over trivial things? There is always something worse further ahead. There is always someone in a worse situation. We worry too much; for what? to lose hair, sleep, brain cells, etc.. It's better to be free of stress and just chill out!!!

We all have our own way of releasing stress. My own way: SURFING... it's my communion with nature, my escape from the everyday rat race. The ocean is my playground and I feel like I'm home. So relax!!!

This is how I relax:

3 Comments:

Blogger IvO said...

That is one beautiful way to relax. I wish I could surf. Maybe someday I will go to your playground. :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Miguel Juan said...

Yes it is... You would love it.. This playground is for all to enjoy and it is free... See you there Ivo...

1:41 AM  
Blogger Franco Esteve said...

I couldn't agree more that there is no better way to relax than being out on the ocean doing water sports, be it surfing, wind surfing or whatever. Surfing is awesome and wind surfing as well, but as long as you're out on the water, life is just well...better. :)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home