Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thought on Existence


Where does my soul rest? Through the course of time it evolves and so it becomes. It changes constantly as it should; for a lifeless soul knows no growth. To swim across oceans of experiences; to walk upon thousands of incidents; to soar through the open sky of possibilities; that is the full enjoyment of a plentiful existence. I have interpreted the dreams of Pharaohs. I have danced in the belly of Buddha. I have camped in the desert with Mohammed. I have drunk the wine with Jesus in Canaan. I have kissed the lips of Mary Magdalene. The eternal soul thus collects the essence of being. I am what I live and I live how I am. Taste from my well the light of truth. Share in my spring of knowledge and quench your thirst; for I will fulfill your quest and your inner eye shall see. Understanding will be your accomplishment and life will be at your command.

1 Comments:

Blogger Franco Esteve said...

Understand that you create your own life through your thoughts and actions. :) Nice one.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home