Monday, January 23, 2006

Thoughts to Ponder


Heretical strands run through my veins; I cannot help but feel this way; for time after time and all through my search, I end up looking into myself. Call me a Gnostic, Hermeticist, Rosicrucian or Mason. I am me and cannot retreat. Thoughts run around my mind while I sit and stand by. I have no way of stopping the thrust, the thirst.

Whose world religion is truth based on? Whose shoes to walk upon? I've chosen to follow none and walk upon my own; to fields of dreams seeking tranquility of the soul. The Divine is within me; always was and forever will be. I am the master of my domain. My will be done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Franco Esteve said...

"There is no religion higher than truth" So opens the Divine Doctrine. :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Miguel Juan said...

Hey BFranco,
Where have you been?
Yes, so true. That's why I'll always be on a journey towards Truth, Wisdom and Enlightenment. The experiences along the way are very important to understand the final goal. So, in the end, whether you get there or not, the journey would have been worth it. And also, you would have advanced your soul for the next lifetime. Counsciousness brings about a lot of change and makes you aware of the universal energy (magick for some people) at work.
Anyway, without going into a "babazo", hope you liked the thought since I know you probably identify with iy somehow.
Take care, Bfranco.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Franco Esteve said...

Good to be back, thanks. Yes, I get it. Take care as well.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home